I've always loved seeing before and after photos especially before I started this journey. It was the motivation I needed to get going and keep going....but I didn't take a picture of myself when I first started and I'm kicking myself now. Smh. So 31 days ago, I decided to take a full length before picture...mind you this was 80 days into my weight loss and I had already lost 50 lbs. And I told myself, to keep going, you need to find a way to motivate yourself by YOUR OWN progress not somebody elses. Now, don't get me wrong I am NO WHERE near showing my body off in a bikini, nor do I think I'll post a picture of it when I do get to that point...it's just not my style, but as an ode to my continued work, I posted the pictures below as my first set of before and after photos. It's only a difference of 31 days and 12 pounds but I want to see my body change and I'm hoping against all hope that there's actually something there to see.
Before picture is the purple shirt. After picture is the red shirt.
Be nice.
I'm fragile. :)
Until next time....
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Before & Afters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are doing an amazing job!! I too wished you had taken a true before picture because then you would see what we see. Lots of hard work followed by success. I would suggest you measure yourself. If I did not measure myself I would be discouraged in those times when the scale is not budging. But, the tape measure is my friend now. It shows me progress when the scale does not. Keep up the great job. I am so very proud of of you for working so hard at becoming a healthier you. <3
ReplyDelete